Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Letting go....

“Sometimes being strong is not about holding on, but being able to let go.”
~unknown
I ran across this quote today and was struck by how much it applies to me right now. Another favorite quote of mine about letting go is…
To "let go" does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone
else.
I think letting go is more important than hanging on. We hang on to things that aren’t good for us because we’re afraid what will happen once it’s gone.

Has it been hard being single after so long, HELL YES! But I’m making it through because I know in the end it will be better for me. I can grow outside of the relationship, I won’t feel stifled at all. I have no one to answer to but myself.

This is from my friend Kim…
I'm not saying anything was wrong with Brian, I did enjoy hanging out with you
two but as far as being Mr. Right For You - nah. You need to find someone
who is perfect to match your perfect-ness! :o)
Things like that help me realize I did the right thing for me and I feel pretty good about that.

No comments: