Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I'm a crazy person

There is only one thing on my mind this week....HARRY POTTER.

2 days 10 hours and 2 minutes.

So this doesn't become a post about how much I can't wait, here is a quote that resonated with me from the wonderful Albus Dumbledore.

“Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.”

I so, so, so believe this. I've recently begun to understand some of my actions the past year. If only I would have figured them out when they happened. At times I feel like I'm just observing my life rather than living it. I'm a bystander able to see what I've been doing. But by understanding I can learn and move on. It's amazing where this understanding comes from. I was reading a movie review and a line stuck out at me and said 'EXACLTY.' I love finding things when I least expect them.

In closing, my favorite quote. 'The teacher will appear when the student is ready.'

Now bring on HP!

No comments: