Friday, July 01, 2005

Hopelessly addicted

This morning my mom and I went shopping.

First stop for me was JCrew, I love that store but can't afford most of the stuff. I go and drool and usually leave with one thing, moderatly priced. If the store was closer to me I'd be in there more often.

Then it was the GAP. I have a cc there so you know I shop there a lot. It's actually the only store I've found jeans that fit good in. They were having a sale but I was good and only got 2 shirts.

My downfall has been Victoria's Secret. They're having their semi-annual sale, not that I really need anything. I went in last week and got 4 bras. I love one of them, it's a push-up (not that I need it) but I love it so today I got another one, just different color. Having one of their Angel's cards does't helpthe addiction either.

Other stores I'm addicted to...Barnes and Noble, the Disney Store, any LSS, Target

No comments: