Friday, August 05, 2005

For my faithful readers

if such a thing actually exists. :) Thought I'd give you a little info on me.

~ Location: in my cubical at work
~ Zodiac Sign: the archer
~ Age: 22
~ Shoe Size: 9.5
~ Height: 5'7
~ Pets: Little Miss Crazy…aka Nani
~ Siblings: none
~ Eye color: brown
~ Hair color: brown
~ Nicknames: ozzie, noodle, manda, manders
~ What languages do you speak? english
~ Do you play sports? I’ll try anything
~ Where were you born? Mt. Clemens, MI
~ Are you a night or a morning person? Morning person
~ Are you ticklish? yep
~ Do you believe in God? I believe in a god

~*~*~*~!!!!!!Getting Personal!!!!!!~*~*~*~
~ What do you want to be when you grow up? HAPPY
~ What was the worst day of your life? Do I have to pick just one?
~ What is your most embarrassing story? I scored a basket for the other team in my first ever basketball game
~ What has been the best day of your life? Can’t think of anything
~ What comes first in your life? FAMILY
~ Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend/crush? No bf, don’t know about the crush thing, it’s a little compliticated
~ What are you most scared of? Never being truly happy
~ What do you usually think about before you go to bed? What I’m going to wear the next day

~*~*~*~$$$$$$Favorites$$$$$$~*~*~*~

~ Movie: Gone With The Wing
~ Song: Bless the Broken Road by Rascall Flatts, Inside your Heaven by Bo Bice, and You and Me by Lifehouse is slowly climbling
~ Band/Group: at the moment Rascal Flatts
~ Store: any store with Scrapbook supplies, Barnes and Noble, GAP and JCrew
~ Relative: mom and dad
~ Sport: basketball to play and hockey to watch
~ Vacation Spot: Disney World
~ Ice Cream Flavor: Thin Mint
~ Fruit: banana
~ Candy: anything chocolate
~ Car: Sebring
~ Class: Any class I had with Kim, we had so much fun in DS2
~ Holiday: Christmas
~ Day of the Week: my Friday’s off, so this only happens once every 2 weeks
~ Color: purple
~ Magazine: Creating Keepsakes

~*~*~*~>^^^^^^In the Past 24 Hours have You^^^^^^~*~*~*~
~ Had a serious talk? kinda
~ Hugged someone? Yes
~ Fought with a friend? no
~ Cried? no
~ Laughed? always
~ Made someone laugh? I think so
~ Bought something? food
~ Cut your hair? nope
~ Felt stupid? Always :P
~ Talked to someone you love? Yep
~ Missed someone? More than you know

~*~*~*~??????Have you Ever??????~*~*~*~
~ Eaten an entire box of oreos? Not in one sitting
~ Been dumped? It’s complicated
~ Had someone be unfaithful to you? no
~ Hiked a mountain? no
~ Stayed home on Saturday night, just because? That’s been happening a lot lately
~ Been in love? Yes
~ Seen the White House? Many times, now I just need to get in
~ Seen the Eiffel Tower? Not in person but someday soon I will
~ Tried smoking? no
~ Drank alcohol? Yep, but the thing is I’ll only drink something if it doesn’t taste like alcohol, which kinda defeats the purpose, so I tend to stick to the non-alcoholic variety
~ Smoked marijuana? No
~ Played monopoly? I loooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee monopoly
~ Kissed someone? Yep
~ Jumped on a trampoline? Yea!!
~ Visited another country? Canada eh! And other’s too
~ Colored in a coloring book (and had fun)? Of course
~ Had a bubble bath? Not in a long time
~ Been on a plane? Definatly
~ Been on a boat? yep
~ Been on a train? Yes sir
~ Been in a car accident? kinda
~Ridden an elephant? Sorry to say, no
~ Made a web page? Yes!!! I love web design too bad I’m not very good at it
~ Played with Barbies? Allt he time when I was little
~ Stayed up all night? A couple times at conferences
~ Shoved stuff under your bed to make your room look clean? Of course
~ Broken a bone? My pinky finger and my middle right toe
~ Watched Jerry Springer? I usually surf right by it
~ Gotten in trouble for talking in class? Only once, ahh the memories….
~ Been in the hospital (not visiting)? Not overnight
~ Had stitches? In my mouth
~ Dumped someone and regretted it? Yes and no
~ Lied? yep
~ Been arrested? No, but that would be kinda fun (j/k)
~ Fallen asleep in class? Actually I haven’t
~ Meet a celebrity? Olympa Dukakis (sp?) was on my plane to Johnstown PA
~ Hated yourself? In a way
~ Been brokenhearted? Most definatly
~ Broken someones heart? probalby

~*~*~*~~~~~~Do You~~~~~~*~*~*~
~ Like to give hugs? Hugs are the best thing in the world
~ Like to walk in the rain? I haven’t done it in a really long time, but it’s fun
~ Sleep with or without clothes on? I always have cloths on when I sleep
~ Prefer black or blue pens? Blue, but then it has be be a certain kind, I’m very picky about my pens
~ Dress up on Halloween? Yep
~ Have a job? Yes I do, but I get to do things like this in my job
~ Like to travel? Love to travel is more like it
~ Like someone? I like almost everyone I meet
~ Do they know? I would think so
~ Sleep on your side, tummy, or back? Side, I don’t get much room with my dog hogging most of the bed
~ Think you're attractive? ummmmmm
~ Want to marry? yep
~ Who? Time will tell
~ Have a goldfish? When I was youger, which lead to many more fish
~ Ever have the falling dream? no
~ Have stuffed animals? I love them!!!
~ Go on vacation? Of course

~*~*~*~%%%%What do you think about%%%%~*~*~*~
~ Abortion: you need it for extreme cases
~ Bill Clinton: he was president, now he’s not
~ Smoking: yuck
~ Eating Disorders: they’re scary
~ Rap: could care less
~ Suicide: stupid
~ South Park: annoying
~ Summer: work
~ Tattoos: not for me
~ Piercings: again not for me
~ Make-up: fun soemtiems
~ Drinking: I can take it or leave it
~ Guys: what about them, they’re stupid most of the time
~ Girls: the best. :P.

~*~*~*~&&&&This or That&&&&~*~*~*~
~ Pierced nose or tongue? nose
~ Be serious or funny? Funny
~ Single or taken? There’s good things about both
~ Simple or Complicated? Simple
~ Law or anarchy? Law
~ MTV or VH1? MTV
~ 7th Heaven or Dawsons? 7th Heaven
~ Sugar or salt? Sugar is wonderful
~ Silver or gold? White Gold
~ Chocolate or flowers? Chocolate, but flowers are nice sometimes
~ Sunrise or sunset? Sunrise
~ M&Ms or Skittles? M & M
~ Rap or Rock? Rock
~ Stay up late or sleep in? sleep in
~ TV or radio? TV
~ Hot or cold? I don’t like being cold, but not too hot either
~ Tall members of the opposite sex or short? taller than me
~ Sun or moon? moon
~ Diamond or Ruby? Diamond
~ Left or Right? Right
~ 10 acquaintances or 1 bestfriend? 1 best friend is important
~ Vanilla or chocolate? chocolate
~ Kids or not? kids
~ Cat or dog? Dogs
~ Half empty or half full? It’s not engineered to it’s optimum efficiency ;)
~ Mustard or ketchup? Ketchup, I don’t like mustard
~ Newspaper or Magazine? Magazine
~ Spring or Fall? fall
~ Give or receive? give
~ Rain or snow? snow
~ Lace or satin? satin
~ Corduroy or plaid? corduroy
~ Sneakers or sandals? sandals
~ McDonalds or Burger King? Neither, watch Super Size Me and you’ll understand
~ Mexican or Italian food? Either, it depends on my mood
~ Lights on or off? Doesn’t matter
~ Duck tape or scotch tape? Well, duct tape can fix anything…can you tell I’m and engineer
~ House in the woods or the city? Woods!!!!!! I love my house :)
~ Pepsi or Coke? Water
~ Nike or Adidas? Whatever is cheapest

No comments: