Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Random thought process

I actually went to work today, but was only there half the day. Today was company picnic day, off base. I got to work, did what I could and figured I had nothing I really wanted to work on, nothing that had to be done today so I went and socialized. I need to do that more often. I feel comfortable with the people I was with today, maybe its because we went through something so intense together.

ILDC reminds me of the SAB days. You built that bond because noone else understood what you went through, you were a team and got through as a team. I miss those days.

I'm getting a new boss at work. Not sure how I feel. Sure I don't think my current boss is the best leader but I do feel sorry that he lost his job (he'll be moving to a different department, whereever they have room). But I'm also looking forward to seeing what the new guy will do. I like the new guy, I just need to step it up.

I bought a new planner today, well kinda new, got the filler pages from Franklin Covey and made my own cover. I'm going to try to schedule and stop procrastinating. Block out my time so I get things done during the day. It will be about 6 Hours of Power (hey, I need some fun time). It's time to refocus my life in every aspect.

No comments: